Providing Information in the ethics hotline system
Your valuable information provides the basis for fair and transparent management. Please proceed with the report according to the procedure given for each type
Type of Information to be reported
- Abuse of power
- Third party benefit provision
- Accepting bribery from partner companies
- Personal use of bussiness opportunities
Violation of Law
- Violation of anti-Corruption laws
- Violation of labor laws
- Violation of the Fair Trade Act
- Infringement of trade secrets/personal information
- Violation of other laws
- Sexual harassment
- Personal disadvantage
- Workplace bullying
- Environmental violation
- Other Human rigths and environment-
- Violation of accounting rules
- Violation of internal accounting management regulations
- Manipulation of accounting information
- Instruction/compulision of the above items
You can provide information any time on the ethics hotline website, and also report information by phone, fax, or mail.You will be informed of the process of how your information is handled by the Management Improvement Center of the Lotte Legal Compliance Committee.
Additional exchanges of opinions and inquiries are possible through the reply function on the ethics hotline website.
Subject of Report
The procedure for how the information received is processed
Receiving the Information Reported
You can verify the receipt of your information at Lotte Corporation ethics hotline with the notification "The receipt of your information has been completed"
The investigation period may differ depending on the subject and scope of investigation
The investigation is completed after it is verified that the reported information is true.Based on the results of the investigation, measures are taken according to internal regulations, and the process is closed.
Standards for protecting the informant
Lotte Corporation and its affiliates are making every effort to ensure that those who provide information do not receive any disadvantages, and the identity of the informant is kept confidential with strict security measures.
Your Identity will be kept confidential
Any Liability You may have will be reduced
Standards for protecting informant and whistleblowers
- We treat informants and whistleblowers anonymously when handling reports and whistleblowing.
- We take all possible measures, such as restricting access to the informant, the whistleblower, and the reported information, to an extremely small number of people.
- All measures are taken and efforts are made to ensure that the informant and the whistleblower are not subsequently subjected to any disadvantages.
The standards of the obligations and exemption of liability of a whistleblower
- If an executive or employee of the company has committed an unlawful act or an act in breach of the code of ethics, but has since
reported and confessed it, the punishment or disciplinary action for it may be reduced or exempted.
- If an employee of the company is forced to act in breach of the code of ethics by his or her superior or executive, he or she may
refuse it. The employee will not be subject to any disadvantages, even if he or she refuses to follow the coercion into an unethical act by a superior.
- If the company's executive or employee encounters or receives an offer to engage in an unethical act from his or her co-worker or a member
of his or her own department, they should report to the Lotte Corporation's ethics hotline system and receive counseling.